More and more financial services organisations like yours are seeing the benefit of adopting a secure, private cloud infrastructure.
The obvious benefits of adopting a private cloud solution for your financial services business are:
- The ability to scale up or down as you need to.
- Improved service availability at a fixed price, so you can safely predict your monthly expenditure.
- A lowering of costs as you no longer have to manage a diverse IT estate.
- Consolidated and modernised infrastructure and applications.
- Guaranteed high availability, supported by a directly employed, UK based 24×7 network monitoring and support team.
- Peace of mind knowing that your data is stored in secure, compliant UK data centres with enterprise-level security, all covered by ISO27001 Information Security Management certification.
- The in-built disaster recovery and business continuity options.
Added to that are benefits such as:
- A policy of continual improvement, ensuring that your IT services are always hosted on the best infrastructure available.
- Having a relationship with a single supplier providing you with a robust SLA who can provide you with a proven, end-to-end service.
We know that data security is one of your biggest concerns when it comes to adopting cloud technology. Given the nature of your services, that is understandable. By adopting a private cloud infrastructure rather than a hybrid or public cloud, we have total control over all layers of the stack and that includes multiple layers of physical perimeter security protecting the physical infrastructure. Additionally, by using a private cloud model and a secure MPLS wide area network, your data is never exposed to the wider Internet, further protecting you. This is all assured by our robust ISO27001 Information Security Management accreditation.
Given your concerns, we always suggest migrating applications such as your CRM, Email and collaboration systems to the private cloud environment first. That way you get a feel for the services and get to understand the level of transparency, auditing controls, encryption tools and the like provided to you, without putting any customer data in the cloud.
By having access to a private cloud infrastructure, you can become a lot more agile, quickly turning an idea into revenue by taking your idea from concept to a live product within weeks, rather than years. That will give you a huge advantage over your competition.
To understand more and to see how you can rapidly and safely move to the cloud, please contact us on 0333 123 0360 or by contacting us online.