Engaging with a Managed Service Provider (MSP) like Wanstor to outsource the day-to-day management of your IT Infrastructure offers you and your organisation a multitude of benefits.
- You get access to a large team of highly trained and experienced engineers who are always on hand 24x7x365 to ensure that your infrastructure is available and ready when you and your team need it. Your managed service provider (MSP) will take ownership of technology issues and see them through to completion. By using a managed service provider, you don’t have to worry about absenteeism and sickness, national insurance payments, recruitment etc. In addition, you get access to a number of specialist engineers with specialist skills who can help guide your strategy and ensure that you are following industry best practice.
- You benefit from Improved Service, with a guaranteed Service Level Agreement. Every element of your network is monitored 24 hours a day by your MSP, with an IT Support team that is ready to act on any anomalies before they become business affecting. That reduces any downtime costs (time, money and productivity) that you would have experienced resulting from IT interruptions.
- You can properly budget for your IT Services as you benefit from predictable operating costs (OPeX) and low capital costs (CAPeX). A managed service provider will provide you with the highest quality enterprise grade solutions backed up up by a knowledgeable team, all for a fixed cost.
- You get access to highly resilient, highly secure IT Infrastructure, giving you the platform that you need to allow you to focus on your business strategy, knowing that you can scale your operations on demand. A MSP will also give you a more future proof solution that is based on proven, best of breed technology.
- Proactive Support is Standard. It is in the managed service provider’s interest to ensure that issues are avoided. That can only be delivered when the managed service provider takes a proactive approach to supporting your technology, rather than waiting for business affecting issues to arise and having to fight fires. More often that not, your MSP will fix issues before you and your team even knew that they existed.
- You benefit from Improved IT Security, minimising the risk of intrusion, data theft, lost productivity and impact on your brand reputation. In addition, a managed service provider (MSP) will help you maintain your IT Security compliance with industry and government regulations.
- By partnering with a MSP, you can benefit from the receipt of converged IT services from a single point of contact, which results in savings brought about by the introduction of economies of scale.
- Better Focus. Your MSP will give you the IT Infrastructure platform and peace of mind that you need to focus on your core competencies and business strategy as you look to differentiate yourself. You know that you are in good hands and that you have a trusted partner in place who will take ownership of issues and see them through to successful completion.
As we enter 2016, now is a good time to review where you are and investigate to see whether engaging with a managed service provider that understands your business will provide you with catalyst that you need to grow and excel. Call us on 0333 123 0360 or contact us online to find out the value that we can unlock for you.
Read more about our Managed IT Services.